The Outbound Sales Development Representative generates qualified and engaged leads for SilverStorm, researching, prospecting and qualifying contacts for the Business Development team. A key role for the Outbound Sales Representative is engaging with different businesses, establishing contact and developing appointments.
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching, prospecting and qualifying leads for Regional Sales Account Managers.
• Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
• Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Regional Sales Account Managers.
• Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activity, recording information in SilverStorm customer relationship management solution.
• Consistently maintaining departmental standards for quality.
• Achieving defined productivity goals.
• Meeting all company policies and procedures.
• Working with weekly schedules relating to activity volume.
• Working closely with the Marketing and Communication department in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
• Participating in marketing campaigns and events.
Reporting to the Global Sales Director, the Outbound Sales Representative works closely with the Marketing & Communication department as well as the Regional Sales Account Managers.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are someone who is looking for inspirational leadership within an organization that has a clearly defined business strategy.
• Expert knowledge of Outbound Digital Sales Tools (Linkedin, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• Tenacious, hard working, highly organised and self-motivated.
• Friendly and enthusiastic.
• Strong listening skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are advantageous.
• Experience in the Service Management industry, especially working with ServiceNow is desirable.