Knowledge17: SilverStorm take part of the future of How IT, Customer Service, HR and Security Will “Work at Lightspeed”
RLANDO, Fla. May 9, 2017-- KNOWLEDGE17
ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW) hosts this week 15,000 attendees at its annual customer conference to dive deeper into how they are driving business transformation across IT, Customer Service, Human Resources (HR), Security and departmental Business Applications. Seven inspiring keynotes will explore how enterprises can deliver great user and employee experiences, streamline and automate processes, and move from reactive to proactive service -- to "Work at Lightspeed."
SilverStorm as a Gold Services Partner of ServiceNow has a strong representation from all business areas to complete training, learn, accompany our customers and be at forefront of SilverStorm advances.
- Day One features two major customers who use automated processes to transform the way they deliver IT and Customer Service. They will share how they provide their employees with improved experiences that make them work smarter. Major additions to the Now Platform, the delivery System of ActionTMthat powers all five cloud services, will also be unveiled.
- Day Two demonstrates how work is broken and how it can be fixed. Five new ServiceNow innovations for HR, Customer Service Management, Security and IT show how intelligent automation accelerates work in the enterprise.
- Day Three helps customers understand how they can use new features in the Now Platform to easily build valuable business applications quickly to get work done at lightspeed.
More than 3,000 professional developers will attend the company’s third-annual developer conference, CreatorConTM. In addition to a developer-focused keynote, sessions, labs, Developer Hub and a Hack-a-Thon, winners of the CreatorCon Challenge, a $500,000 enterprise application development contest, will also be announced.
CIO Decisions17 brings together CIOs from global organizations for a full day of discussion centered on leadership and business transformation. Hosted by ServiceNow CIO Chris Bedi, the executive conference on Tuesday, May 9 will feature inspirational speakers including: Andrew McAfee, principal research scientist and co-founder of the Digital Economy, MIT and Daniel Pink, best selling author.
“To keep up with the ever increasing demands of customers and the forces of competition, organizations need to accelerate the efficiency of their business services,” said Dan Rogers, chief marketing officer, ServiceNow. “Through the use of more intelligent automation, we’re leading the revolution to work at lightspeed, helping our customers work smarter and faster.”
Nearly 80 percent of 250 breakout sessions this year are presented by ServiceNow customers. More than 25 percent of breakout sessions are dedicated to service management outside of IT. There are more than 400 sessions total.
Engage with Knowledge17
- Check out the ServiceNow Social Buzz to stay connected to all the live action at Knowledge17, including streaming keynotes and Cube interviews, and keep the conversation going.
- Twitter: For continuous Knowledge17 news and event updates, follow @silverstorm, @silverstormuk, @silverstormcast and @Know365 and join the conversations using #Know17, #CreatorCon and #CreatorCon Challenge
- Facebook: Like SilverStorm and ServiceNow on Facebook to view photos and updates from Knowledge17