Nexthink Achieves 74 Percent Growth in 2017; Increases Global Base of Customers, Partners and Staff
Growth Reflects Increasing Demand for Digital Experience Management and Incident Remediation Capabilities Across the Enterprise
BOSTON – Feb. 20, 2018 – Nexthink®, a leader in digital experience management software for enterprises, today highlighted a successful 2017, announcing that it achieved a 74 percent increase in annual subscription revenue growth. This success was driven by a growing market for solutions that help enterprises to ensure a high-quality digital experience for their employees.
Nexthink also announced it has completed the transition to a subscription offering, with more than 80 percent of its total revenue resulting from subscriptions – up from 40 percent just three years ago. The company signed multiple deals worth more than $1M USD of ACV in 2017 – and now counts more than 50 of the Fortune 2000 as customers, with a total of more than 5M enterprise endpoints worldwide.
“2017 was an incredible year. We successfully launched Nexthink Act, added more than 200 large enterprise customers and our customer success ratings are extremely positive. We see a strong need in the market – and our solution and expertise are charting the course to the future of the digital enterprise,” said Pedro Bados, CEO and co-founder of Nexthink.
Key milestones achieved by Nexthink in 2017 include:
- Instant Incident Remediation Through Nexthink Act. Nexthink is the first company to offer end-user analytics, engagement and now actions. With Nexthink Act, IT teams can instantly take actions to course correct issues and benefit from one platform for enterprise digital experience management.
- Grew Customer Base. The company signed 207 new customers in 2017 for a total of 850+, including major new customers in key industry segments worldwide, such as financial services, automotive, government and healthcare. New customers include: Deloitte, Honeywell, MAHLE International GmbH, Sick AG, Dubai Municipality, National Bank of Egypt and Zurich Insurance Company.
- Industry Partnerships. Nexthink expanded its Managed Service Providers (MSPs) business with key alliances. In addition to that, Nexthink received certification with ServiceNow® and successfully launched the first certified connector for Splunk and Nexthink.
- Senior-Level Appointments. To keep pace with its growth, Nexthink made strategic senior-level hires in 2017, such as the addition of Sacha Herrmann as new CFO; Heather Moses as CMO and Mary Beth Vassallo as general manager of the Boston subsidiary. Nexthink also added 100 new employees globally across key functions, including sales, marketing, R&D and related services.
- Industry Recognition. Nexthink was highlighted in more than a dozen analyst reports, including five prominent Hype Cycle Reports from market research firm, Gartner. Nexthink also was noted as the most complete offering in Forrester Research’s Vendor Landscape: Cognitive Operations report, which examines the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in IT Operations and Application Performance Management. Additionally, Nexthink sponsored a study: Mind the (Perception) Gap, conducted by Forrester Consulting, which revealed a growing perception gap between end users and IT practitioners, with regards to IT performance.
- Expanded Nexthink Community: In June of 2017, the company launched online programs to enable continued learning and peer networking within the Nexthink platform. Nexthink Academy, an online training platform, and Nexthink Community, an online forum for idea and information exchange, to date have attracted thousands of members.
Nexthink provides digital experience management for the enterprise. Leading global companies know that satisfied employees generate more satisfied customers. With Nexthink, organizations can deliver consumer-grade experiences to their employees to increase satisfaction and productivity. Nexthink combines data collection, monitoring, analysis, remediation, intelligence and communication, to engage with employees and gather the right context for continuous optimization. Nexthink is privately held with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, and U.S. headquarters in Boston, Mass. Learn more at nexthink.com.
SilverStorm Solutions advises large successful corporations on their use of technology to keep ahead of their competition. SilverStorm continuously harnesses knowledge to find an edge for clients from around the world; customers working with our team, build and deploy agile and digital strategies at lightspeed.
SilverStorm ‘bridges the gap’ between a customer’s existing state and their desired state. Our unique SilverStorm Digital Transformation Strategy™ provides VISION, EXPERIENCE and DIRECTION for companies looking to increase profit, customer satisfaction and productivity.
SilverStorm leverages leading disruptive technologies to enhance a customer’s transformation strategy. SilverStorm is a ServiceNow Gold Services Partner and a Zenoss Solution Partner.
SilverStorm operates across 4 continents, being recognized as one of the global leaders for service orientation. SilverStorm is a privately-owned company headquartered in Spain, with offices in the USA, Mexico and the UK.
For more information about SilverStorm visit www.silver-storm.com
David de Matias Batalla
+34 608 17 58 71