Senior Programmer Consultant (Madrid)
Do you know SilverStorm?
We are a company in continuous growth, modern and that allows you to develop professionally, with a young, multicultural environment, with national and international projects. We offer you the opportunity to telework and a flexible schedule, an indefinite contract, excellent work environment, continuous training and a competitive salary.
We want you to be part of our team!
We are looking for consultants with experience in ServiceNow, where your specialty will be to participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of processes and solutions that meet customer requirements.
The ideal candidates are those consultants with confidence in themselves and their work, eager to learn and continue training, to develop their full potential and who know how to solve technical problems. The ability to work in a team, communication skills and a good command of English are essential.
We have been working with ServiceNow since 2007, so our consultants have a great experience in the tool, being certified of all the products of the tool, having a large internal knowledge base and having weekly training that allow our employees to advance in the knowledge of ServiceNow very quickly.
- Analyze customer requirements and design technical solutions on the ServiceNow tool
- Development of the solution in the tool
- Participation in the selection, acquisition, configuration and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components
- Technical support in the design of activities related to the application of software, data, databases, solution packages and infrastructure components
- Establish credibility at all levels with clients and create problem-solving partnerships with clients and partners
- Configuration / development of ITSM systems (IT Service Management)
- Integration and support of ITSM systems
- Process definition based on practical improvements of ITIL
- Help with gap analysis of the current state, future state, customer needs, best practices and competition
- Computer Engineering, higher technical or equivalent experience
- 1 year or more of experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 3 or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (ServiceNow, Remedy, etc)
- Knowledge of the practical improvements of ITSM (ITIL)
- Web services knowledge (SOAP, REST)
- Provide experience in the management of Help Desk systems
- Analysis and design capabilities
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions