Legal Notice - General Conditions of Use
These General Conditions are intended to regulate the conditions of use of the Website www.silver-storm.com (hereinafter, “the web”), whose owner is SILVER STORM SOLUTIONS, SL (hereinafter, SILVERSTORM), CIF B47506670, address; Paseo Zorrilla, 191 BIS 47008 Valladolid and registered in the Business Registry of Valladolid, Sheet VA-14244 Volume 1031 Page 167 and with which you can contact through and telephone 983155005.
1. Conditions of access
The purpose of this website is to provide information about our services and activities. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, if you do not agree with its content, you must refrain from using the website, as well as the provided services. SILVERSTORM reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the Web.
The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the content included takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
• Do not use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and make a lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could harm, disable, overload or damage the website and/or prevent normal use and use by other users.
• Do not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts SILVERSTORM from any responsibility.
• Do not reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the expressed authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted; as well as suppressing, eluding or manipulating the Copyright and other identifying data of the rights of SILVERSTORM or their owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents described.
• Do not introduce or disseminate on the web, data programs (virus or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the web.
SILVERSTORM does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website nor is it responsible for any damages and losses that may occur, or for technical defects, including virus or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, derived from the use of information and subjects contained in the web.
In order to provide a better service, SILVERSTORM can store small information files called cookies on the User's computer. They are used for the proper functioning of some of the services offered, as well as to perform usage statistics, diagnose problems in the web, and for the administration of some of the services offered. To limit or restrict the admission of cookies on your computer, the User can configure his browser for this purpose. For more information, please visit our cookies policy.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that SILVERSTORM or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject to these General Conditions. SILVERSTORM does not assume any responsibility or carry out any control over the possible links that the web contains to external content; however, SILVERSTORM will remove those links that include illegal content as soon as it is known.
4. Intellectual and Industrial
PropertyThe User acknowledges that all the contents of the web and, in particular, of all the information and material, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of Intellectual and Industrial property owned by the proprietor of the website or, where appropriate, third parties.
Under no circumstances, the access or the use by the User will imply any type of renounce, transmission or total or partial cession of said rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of those rights without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by SILVERSTORM or the third party holder of the affected rights.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of SILVERSTORM and/or third-party companies. It is forbidden to use or download them permanently, copy or distribute them by any means without the expressed consent of the owner.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the content has been introduced on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to SILVERSTORM identifying themselves and the owner of intellectual or industrial allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
5. Data protection
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which any of them have access will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for other people´s purposes which motivated their communication.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of SILVERSTORM.
© Copyright 2019 SILVERSTORM - All rights reserved.
Last modified July 29, 2019.